Ever wondered why your Duas (prayers) dont get accepted and answered?
Ibrahim Bin Adham (May Allah have mercy on him) told these 10 sicknesses of the spiritual heart to a group to people who asked him why their Duas werent being answered. If you want your Duas to be accepted, consider and reflect on the following points:
- You believe in Allah and his existance but you dont fulfil His commands
- You say you Love the Prophet Muhammad (s) but you dont follow and practice his Sunnah.
- You read the Holy Quran, but you dont put it into practice
- You enjoy all the benefits from Allah, but you're not grateful to him
- You acknowledge Shaitan as your enemy, but you do not go against him
- You want to enter Paradise, but you dont work for it
- You do not want to be thrown into the fire, but you do not try to run away from it
- You believe every living thing will die, but yet you dont prepare for it
- You gossip and find faults in others, but you forget your own faults and bad habits
- You bury the dead, but you dont take a lesson from it