Sayings (Hadith) of the Prophet Muhammad (s):
“The one who disdains the prayers will receive 15 punishments from Allah.”
6 Punishments in the Lifetime:
>3 while dying
>3 in the grave and
>3 on the Day of Judgement.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE…
1. Allah takes away him blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua’s)
3. Allah erases the good features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on Earth.
5. Allah does not award him for his good deeds.
6. He will not be included in the Dua’s of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING…
1. He dies humiliated
2. He dies hungry
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE…
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called “the brave”, “the bold”which hits him from morning until afternoon for Leaving Fajr prayer until Asr prayer for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENTS…
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in the fire.
This hadith has been reported by Hadhrat Muaz bin Jabal and Hadhrat Ubaadah bin Saamit Radiyallahu Anhuma. It is recorded by the following authorities in their respective books with slight variations in the wordings:Abul Hasan ibnu Arraq, Tanzihu Sharia, Vol 1, Pg 292 ,Darul Kutub Al Ilmiya, Beirut.
AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST.
CHOOSE NOW, DON'T DELAY!!